Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Brooklyn

Cleaning out the closet, or should I rephrase and say, switching out the summer clothes and putting up the winter warmers, I found this little number. I totally forgot about it! See, thats why I enjoy my blog, I get to document my pieces, keep a record for lack of better terms. I whipped it up in a few hours using M6700. A pretty simple pattern I plan to do again. Maybe this time, I can remember to photograph myself in the dress. One thing about me, I don't like the winter! Not anymore, anyway. Born and raised in NYC, (Go Nets!) I've spent many winters bundling up, so much so that the thought of being cold keeps me indoors. So Ill try my best to remember that for the sake of the blog, I need to take better pics maybe even indoors, at an event...humm, now theres a thought!



 And, a piece of Brooklyn







No comments:

Post a Comment