Monday, March 16, 2015

The Black Bow


When I first saw this pattern, I instantly wanted to make it. I also knew that I wanted to make it in black. Which is funny since I never like to mimic the picture on the pattern. Oh well... It must have been the sleeveless bodice with back tie ends.., or maybe its the fact that I'm weak for a patterns with a sexy back... Don't know right now. But off to Mood Fabrics I went and picked up this gorgeous black double knit.  The dress came together quickly therefore making Vogue 1102, a keeper. Although, I don't think ill need more than one of this dress, its a another great pattern to have as a base and to modify from.


 The bodice is self lined with a raised waistline. The skirt is flared and has a back zipper.  



But my favorite part has to be the back bow!



Thanks for reading and/or comment!

4 comments:

  1. I love this dress. Its so beautyful, but also your blog hast very nice creations.
    I would like to follow your blog, but there is no button 😮
    Wishes Iris from Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iris. I appreciate that you'd like to follow my blog. Use the "Add" button to enter blogs you'd like to follow in your Reading List on your blogger dashboard page. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ginny. You do amazing work yourself.

      Delete